Jul 3, 2013

Shades of Turquoise

 
Today I mixed 4 shades of Turquoises in order to recreate one of my Starfish pendants I have for sale on Etsy. In my listing I used a hint to myself that it includes Turquoise and Peacock (Pearl) and when I used the recipe for it (2nd from left), quickly realized that it was the wrong 'hint'.

45mm turquoise peacock handmade Sea Star Pendant with daisy bail


 I searched and searched my notebook and couldn't find it...so attempted to just wing it...until I found it on my own blog! from when I created Pantone 2011 mixes.

I realize colours on monitors still vary, but which of the above do you think matches the starfish the best??

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tina; On my monitor it looks like the 2nd colour from the right is closest to the colour of the starfish( which I love by the way)

Hopemore Studio said...

I agree 2nd from the right looks like the right shade.

Unknown said...

I'm with Nan, I think it's either 2nd from right, or maybe 4th from right. Can't wait to find out which one works. :)

Dolores Raml said...

I'd say the second one from the right too. Love your starfish.

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Yep, my first impression was the same as Nan's. These are all great variations, Tina!

Unknown said...

yup, second from right looks like it to me too :)

Beadcomber said...

The photos lighting and white balance isn't 100% colour correct, but the 2nd from right is the right colour. Thanks everyone!

Beadcomber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Lovely designs of Polymer Clay. So talented!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...